Latest project & client says
Edovo utilizes secure tablet technology to deliver free access to educational programming and low cost communication services. Edovo operates as an all-in-one communication and education consultancy, providing key services and creating custom solutions for jails and prisons nationwide. Edovo's platform makes staying in touch with loved ones more affordable, improves safety within correctional environments, and increases opportunities for rehabilitation.
- Digitize operations including forms, commissary, and law library
- Easily add facility specific information and create custom reports
- Track and store key facility information and activities
Edovo provides fair and honest communication services to help keep incarcerated individuals connected to their loved ones. Edovo's goal is to help drive down communication rates industry wide and lower the financial barriers to consistent communication.
Don't Take it From Us
See how Edovo represents the future of rehabilitation. Edovo is working with agencies across the country to bring daily access to education, rehabilitation, and communication to their correctional facilities.
- High usage means behavior management: over 75% of the population in a major American jail housing unit are using Edovo on a weekly basis, with an average of two lessons completed per day.
- Active states using Edovo: over 150 correctional agencies across the country, ranging from small county jails to multi-facility state DOCs, have partnered with Edovo to offer a range of educational and communication services.
- Diverse content meets personalized needs: over 150k learners have already completed over 1 million hours of educational lessons ranging across academic, vocational, and treatment programming.
- Self-directed platform is easy to implement: within two weeks of installation, over 95% of users can actively engage with the Edovo platform without questions or difficulties.
Bring Edovo to Your Facility
See why Edovo is the most innovative corrections technology solution on the market. Start building a better facility right now.
Are you a correctional agency interested in skipping the procurement process altogether?